Assistant City Attorney
Economic and Community Development
Jeff joined the Dallas City Attorney’s office in 2014. As a member of the Economic and Community Development section of the General Council division, he provides counsel to the Economic Development and Housing departments. His practice focuses on development, infrastructure, and real estate transactions financed through incentives, including grants, tax abatements, and bond funds. Jeff has experience with tax increment financing, public improvement district financing, special taxing districts, and economic development corporations. Previously, Jeff served as the South Central Division Community Prosecutor, and he has a first-hand understanding of the opportunities for investment and community engagement in Oak Cliff and southern Dallas.
- Vanderbilt University Law School
- United States Naval Academy
- Associate, Farney Daniels P.C., 2013-2014
- Associate, Fulbright & Jaworski LLP, 2007—2009; 2010-2013
- Law Clerk to Hon. Jane J. Boyle, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas, 2009-2010